1 Oct 2013

Tissue paper flowers at home

        this is really very simple to make.
This is really very simple  and economic too.

1) Take around 8-12 layers of colored tissue paper and cut them in circular shape as shown above.
2) Now, staple with a pin in the middle. Take first layer
of the paper, crush it as shown and then proceed to next layers (one at a time) .
NOTE: Do not crush it too much. You will lose its crispness and beauty.You get a beautiful flower this way in the end.
Use these for making bouquets or photo frames also.
Use these for making bouquets or photo frames also.
I have made several bouquets till now and gifted to my sister and decorated my home. I made white tissue flowers and created a beautiful hairband by gluing them to the plastic hairband. you can also try this and share on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment